You know you have made a good dinner when your
son says "Thanks for the great dinner before I left for camp Mom."
I wrote about this recipe back here.
This recipe is so simple, I swear a monkey could make this - LOL!
It has a total of FOUR ingredients making it even more simple.
I promise, your family will be asking for this one again and again!
Buffalo Chicken Wraps
from Iowa Girl Eats (see here for link)
2 large chicken breasts, cut in half
I used three today so I could have left overs.
1 oz pkg Ranch Dip Mix
1 17.5 oz bottle Buffalo Wing Sauce
2 Tbsp. Butter
1. Place chicken in the bottom of a crock pot.
2. Sprinkle with ranch dip mix.
3. Pour 3/4 of wing sauce over chicken.
Make sure to lift up chicken so sauce
4. Cook on low for 6 hours for thicker chicken breasts or
5 1/2 hours for thinner ones.
5. Remove chicken from liquid and discard
6. Shred chicken with two forks.
7. Melt 2 Tbsp of butter (in microwave)
and add to shredded chicken.
8. Add more wing sauce to taste.
10. Mix and enjoy with your favorite toppings.
I have ate this with or without the tortilla shell.
Who am I kidding? I have ate this straight of the bowl
before mixing in the butter and extra sauce because
it is that good!
And remember, you can make this as hot or mild per your preference.
My family likes spicy, so I add more sauce at the end.
I hope you enjoy!
Love to you all from the
Busy Cookin' WV Momma!!