My sweet hubby is the one who found this recipe on Facebook. The original recipe post can be found at https://www.facebook.com/TheBestDietProgramsWeightLoss
This is a great weekend meal. It would be fabulous as a Sunday dinner.
Baked Rosemary Chicken Thighs and Sweet Potatoes
8 chicken thighs (w/ skin and bone)
1-2 sweet potatoes (light skinned variety) peeled, sliced and halved
1/2 C extra virgin olive oil
2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
1 Tbsp dried oregano
2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Pinch sea salt (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Put chicken and potatoes in a large bowl.
3. Add olive oil to bowl and stir to coat all pieces of chicken and potatoes thoroughly.
4. Empty bowl of chicken and potato pieces into a large baking dish.
5. Sprinkle with fresh rosemary and other herbs and spices.
6. Bake for 1 hour, uncovered.
7. To ensure extra flavor and crispness, baste chicken and potatoes.